Number of hours you work per week:
How did you hear about Twin Cities Pet Rescue?
1. Please list all members of your household. Include name, age and their relationship to you.
2. Do all members of your household want to foster a dog?
3. Why would you like to foster a dog?
4. What type of home do you live in (single family, apartment, townhome, etc.)? Do you rent or own? How long have you lived at this address?
5. If you rent, what is the name and phone number of your landlord?
6. If you rent or are part of an association, are pets allowed? Are there any size limits or limit to the total number of pets allowed? Are there any breed restrictions?
7. Do you have a fenced in yard? If yes, what is the height and type of fence? Are your gates locked? If your yard is not fenced, please explain how the dog will be allowed to urinate/defecate.
8. Do you have a pool? Is it fenced separately?
9. Where will the foster dog be kept - inside or outside?
10. Please explain where and how the foster dog will live by describing what a typical day would look like for your foster dog.
11. How many hours per day will the foster dog be left alone?
12. Do you have other pets? If yes, please describe your pets in detail including breed, age and gender. Are they spayed/neutered and current on vaccinations? If no, please explain why.
13. If you have cats, have they been around dogs? Do they have claws? Will they run from a dog or ignore it?
14. Please list all pets you have had in the last ten years, and why they are no longer with you.
15. Would you be willing to take your foster dog to obedience classes? Why or why not?
16. What behavior issues can you deal with comfortably? What behavior issues can you not deal with comfortably?
17. What size dog are you interested in fostering? (XS, S, M, L, XL)
18. What type(s) of dog are you interested in fostering? (herding, Hound, Non-Sporting, Sporting, Terrier, Toy, Working, Any)
19. Are you interested in fostering male or female dogs? (Male, Female, Either)
20. What age dog would you prefer to foster? (Puppy, Young, Adult, Senior, Any)
21. If you were to return your foster dog, for what reason(s) would it be?
Please provide two references that we may contact:
Thank you for completing this application and your interest in fostering a dog for Twin Cities Pet Rescue. This application is not a legal, binding contract and does not guarantee that you will become a foster home.
By entering your name below and clicking 'submit' you confirm that all above information is correct and agree that Twin Cities Pet Rescue may verify all above information, which may include contacting your references, veterinarian and landlord.
Please enter the text or numbers shown in the box below, then click Submit.